St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception

St. Mary's Church

St. Mary's Church was built 1878 to 1882 and dedicated on October 21, 1883. The cemetery and church bell were dedicated on November 2, 1883. The parish house was built about 1890. The church and parish house were destroyed by fire on July 15, 1971. After the fire a bell tower was built, using the bell from the St. Mary's Church, at East Pleasant Plain to server St. Joseph's